Do you want to know something? I love doing reviews of casinos like Royal Vegas. Why? Because Royal Vegas has been in this market (online) for about 15 years. So I don’t need to waste my time trying to convince you that this is a reliable casino and it won’t go anywhere by embezzling your deposits. This casino will not try to fool you. Instead I can focus on more important things such as what games they offer, their deposit bonuses and payment methods you can use to fund your balance. That’s exactly the kind of information you can find in our review below.
Get up to $1,200 in bonuses
Right now, Royal Vegas is running its own promotion for new players. It’s a deposit bonus that, if taken to its full potential, can help you become $1,200 richer for free.
Here’s how it works:
- 1st deposit – get a 100% bonus up to $250.
- 2nd deposit – get a 25% bonus up to $200.
- 3rd deposit – get a 50% bonus up to $750.
If you want the bonus in full, you will have to make your last two deposits within 7 days of your first deposit. This offer also has a wager condition of 40x your bonus. However, keep in mind that if you play something other than slots, the conditions may be different.
- Slots, Keno and scratch cards: 100%
- Table games poker and casino binge: 20%
- Texas Hold’em bonus poker, sic bo, roulette, video poker, video poker, craps: 10%
- Classic Blackjack and Video Poker All Aces: 2%
- Lucky Darts: 0%.
Take, for example, a game like drunkard casino. Due to the fact that here your bet only counts as 20% of your full wager, you will have to wager 5 times as much – or 200x your bonus – to win back this promo. Casinos use such handicaps to shift the odds in their favor (in games with a smaller house advantage).
What games can you play at Royal Vegas?
Unlike some of the other casinos that don’t accept US players that we’ve reviewed, Royal Vegas doesn’t work with a huge number of software providers. And that can hurt them. I mean, how can you compete with a casino that offers games from 7-10 different software developers? For example, using only the absolute best. And by best, I mean Microgaming. Paired with Viper’s software, Royal Vegas offers over 500 different gambling games to choose from.
Here’s a small overview of the games you can enjoy on the site:
- Slots – Among the titles you can find here are Thunderstruck II, Isis, Hitman, The Dark Knight and Arctic Fortune. Fun fact: Microgaming has many licenses to produce slots themed after movies, TV shows, games and famous characters. This makes them unique compared to any other casino that does NOT use their software.
- Blackjack – Choose from over 21 options including European Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, Perfect Pairs, Vegas Strip and Spanish Blackjack. There are also blackjack tournaments on the site.
- Table Games – Standard options like craps, roulette and baccarat.
- Video Poker – Enjoy your favorite games like Deuces & Joker, Jacks or Better and Joker Poker.
- Live croupier games – These games will give you the feeling of playing in a real online casino. Play blackjack, roulette and baccarat with live (and beautiful) male and female croupiers. They even have croupiers who are dressed in Playboy bunny suits.
They also have a LARGE number of progressive jackpots. Here are some of them:
- Mega Moolah – $5.3 million
- Cash Splash – $12,885
- Treasure Nile – $63,000
- King Cashalot – $609,100
- Jackpot Deuces – $39,983
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You can play these games in the downloadable Royal Vegas client or in the instant play modeSo no matter what operating system you use, PC, Mac or Linux, you can get plenty of action. In addition, the site also has its own mobile platform, which is compatible with iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows phones, including tablets.
I can give this casino an A-. Given their history, bonuses, VIP program (which is detailed on their website) and hundreds of games available, there’s almost nothing to complain about. If the site had added some more deposit bonuses or perhaps offered more friendly wager terms for table game players, they could have easily raised their grade to A or even A+. But that’s just my opinion. You should try this site for yourself.